7th ANNUAL HARRISON STREET FAIR
Harrison Downtown Development Authority
PO Box 378, Harrison, Michigan 48625
EXHIBITOR INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION FORM
As an exhibitor in the 2013 Harrison Street Fair Arts, Craft & Antique Show to be held on Friday, August 23, 2013 and Saturday, August 24, 2013 please be aware of the following:
- The location of the Arts/Crafts/Antique Show will be on Second Street.
- Food Vendors please contact Mary Cooper or the Harrison DDA prior to applying. A different application is needed for Food Vendors. Only certain food items will be allowed out of respect for local businesses.
- None of the following items will be allowed at this show: NO GUNS, KNIVES, SWORDS, DAGGERS, FIREWORKS, DRUG PARAPHANELIA OR PICTURES OF DRUG PARAPHANELIA AND NO AIRSOFT GUNS. This is a family event so please make sure your wares are family appropriate.
- If you register before August 1, 2013, you will be notified by August 11, 2013 of your specific space assignment. Maps will be distributed that indicate locations of vendors and what they are selling. If you are a late registrant, you may not receive your space assignment until the first day of the show.
- Please note, vendors that are registered for both days of the show will be given priority. For the benefit of our festival and customers, it looks more appropriate to have vendors in place for both days of the show. If you are only attending one day, you will be placed in a location that will not create a “hole” when you leave the show. This will also make it easier for setting up and tearing down your booth so as not to disturb someone else’s display. Please do not mark both dates just to get a better spot. If you mark both dates and do not attend both dates, you will not be invited back to our festival. **NO EXCEPTIONS** We have had this happen in the past and it takes away from our festival.
- We prefer but are not requiring handcrafted items and will do our best to recruit a variety of items for sale. If space becomes limited, priority will be given to vendors selling items made in the USA.
- In addition, we will do our best not to have multiple vendors selling the same items. So please be specific about what you are selling. If it is not listed on your application and an issue arises with another vendor/crafter, you may be asked not to sell the items not listed on application.
- Because this is a two-day event, there will be security to patrol the craft show area on Friday night. However, we cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Set up time for Friday and Saturday will start at 8:00 a.m. – Vehicles will not be allowed on the streets after 9:00 a.m.
- There will be designated parking for vendors in designated lots. If you are not staying both days, you may wish to bring a cart to transport your items at the end of the show on Friday. There will still be events going on that may not allow you to bring your vehicle into that area.
- Please have your booth remain open for the entire time each day.
**THE HARRISON STREET FAIR FESTIVAL COMMITTEE RESERVES THE RIGHT
TO DENY ENTRY INTO THE ARTS & CRAFTS FETIVAL**
Questions or request for more information please contact:
Mary Cooper at 989-339-7014
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
7th ANNUAL HARRISON STREET FAIR
ARTS, CRAFTS & ANTIQUE SHOW REGISTRATION FORM
Friday, August 23, 2013 & Saturday, August 24, 2013
Exhibitor Name (s): ________________________________________________________________________________
City: ______________________ State: ______ Zip: ___________ Day Phone: ______________________________
Email Address: _____________________________________ Evening Phone: _______________________________
Type of Craft or Merchandise: ______________________________________________________________________
Booth Size: ____ 10 x 10 ____10 x 20
Will you be attending: ____ Friday ____ Saturday ____ Both Days
Other Requirements or Requests: _________________________________________________________________
____ $25.00 Early Registration fee (Before 7/1/13) (This fee is for a 10 x 10)
____ $45.00 Early Registration fee (Before 7/1/13) (This fee is for a 10 x 20 space)
____ $5.00 Late Registration fee to be added to above fees if registered after 7/15/13.
________ Total Due for Registration
As an exhibitor in the 2013 Harrison Street Fair to be held Friday and Saturday (August 23 & 24, 2013), I agree to:
- The craft show hours are Friday from 10:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. My booth will remain open during these times on days I designated. I understand that if I do not comply with these times, I may not be allowed to attend this event in the future.
- Comply with all Federal and State tax laws.
- Provide all of my own equipment and displays.
- Be responsible for my own person and any dependent persons, and all of our goods and possessions at all times.
- Display my Art & Crafts or Goods in the location designated by the festival committee.
- Upon registration, I assume all responsibility for any product loss or injury. Canopies may not be attached to village lights or store fronts. Vendors will be held liable for any damages done to store fronts or village property.
- Provide proof of liability insurance is required. (If you are not a registered business, this insurance coverage is generally included in your homeowners insurance.)
Signature of Exhibitor: _________________________________________________ Date: _______________________
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO HARRISON AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
**THE HARRISON STREET FAIR FESTIVAL COMMITTEE RESERVES THE
RIGHT TO DENY ENTRY INTO THE ARTS & CRAFTS FETIVAL**
Return Form & Harrison Street Fair Questions or request for more information please
Payment to: Harrison DDA contact Mary Cooper at 989-339-7014
PO Box 378 Email at: email@example.com
Harrison, MI 48625 Website: www.cityofharrison-mi.gov
For festival use only: Date Received: ________________________ CK# ____________________ Amount __________________________
Donated item if no fee __________________________________________ Approx. Value _______________________
Display Area Assigned ___________________________ Confirmation letter sent ______ Date sent _______________