Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we may collect, and the ways in which we could use that personal information.
Personal information collection
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information: » information about your use of this website (including IP); » information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website; » information about transactions carried out over this website (including shipping information); » information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and » any other information that you send to us.
Using personal information
We may use your personal information to: » administer this website; » personalize the website for you; » enable your access to and use of the website services; » publish information about you on the website; » send to you products that you purchase; » supply to you services that you purchase; » send you statements and invoices; » collect payments from you; Where we disclose your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without my prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.